How do I transform my enterprise into a world class digital organisation with ServiceNow?
You want to maximize the benefits of ServiceNow for your business and customers
Whether you are already on ServiceNow or think about using it in the future - You need a reliable partner in all critical phases from sourcing toimplementation to adaption. We are by your side, guide you through the journey and help you to take mission-critical steps.
What are my key priorities that drive the solution design?
What are key success factors for implementation?
How do I secure Return on Investment?
What impact does it have on my organization?
Why is ProServ a reliable partner?
We have the experts for your ServiceNow program
Our key strength is our broad expertise and regional proximity. We provide the right guidance and support that makes your organization successful in implementing and running ServiceNow.
Our experts bring multiple years of hands-on experience to the table addressing your most pressing concerns. We quickly identify the relevant interfaces and dependencies and deliver a workable and pragmatic solution.
Our architects, developers and business analysts are best in class.
We have a team onsite that speaks your language.
Find out more about our services and people.
You are just getting started with your ServiceNow implementation?
- We define and refine your functional and non-functional requirements
- We help you determine which ServiceNow solutions address your business need at hand
- We put together your sourcing strategy and support your RfP
You want to tap the full automation potential?
- We screen bottlenecks and processes for automation opportunities
- We configure your automated workflows
- We work alongside your knowledge workers to create sustainable business rules and routines
You are looking for a reliable and experienced implementation partner?
- We bring the right team of architects, business analysts and developers to the table
- We always strive for an agile and pragmatic approach
- We are working collaboratively with your internal and external staff
You want to tear down walls between your data silos, accelerate your business and minimize your risk?
- We are building new solutions based on ServiceNow data, e.g. AdoIT Add-On for Enterprise Architects
- We are connecting your ServiceNow data with your Financial Management, GRC & Security Operations functions
You are developing agile, host applications in the cloud but your infrastructure lags behind?
- We are assembling the right tool box for your DevOps team
- We train your teams in the relevant tools and methodologies
- We perform DevOps readiness assessments
You are a Service Provider in need to integrate your ticketing system with your customers and third party providers?
- We analyse the mission-critical interfaces
- We connect your ServiceNow solution to upstream and downstream systems
- We help you to achieve “first time right” in helping your customers
What are the success stories that ProServ team was a part of?
Customer success and working solutions are the best references
experienced & certified
Munich, Frankfurt, Bydgoszcz, Budapest
ProServ has been a trusted advisor for enterprises in several industries, esp. Financial Services, Chemical, Energy, Retail, Telcos, Transport & Logistics. Your ServiceNow Program will benefit from our deeply rooted industry knowledge.
SERVICENOW IMPLEMENTATION AT FINANCIAL SERVICE PROVIDER
- Business Transformation Project - New Digital Customer Experiences, Agile Organizational Structures and Operational Excellence
- IT Transformation - Cloud Migration, Managed Services & Implementation DevOps
- ServiceNow as Cloud Platform for IT Service Management, Cloud Discovery and Provider Management
- New financial products in the cloud
- Modern process design along best practices
- Cost savings and increased support efficiency
- Agility in providing services
- PCI Compliance in the entire end-to-end process chain
- Phase 1 - Implementation of a ServiceNow ITSM MV to demonstrate value for business transformation
- Phase 2 - Integration with DevOps & SecOps tools, SAP, application monitoring and performance analytics, CMDB extension
- Phase 3 (planned) - Software License Management, SecOps, GRC
- Flexible adaptation of configuration, scheduling and implementation to business objectives
- Rolling: Business Analysis, Architecture, Development, User Training
Phase 1 - 6 Months
Phase 2 - 6 Months
Phase 3 - 6 Months (planned)
Results and Benefits
- Phase 1: Introduction of ITSM with No-Code Service Catalog, Service Portal, CMDB, Business Application Inventory
- Phase 2 - event management, release management
ITSM REPLACEMENT FOR GLOBAL NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION
- Uses legacy on-site ITSM system and costly, inflexible, poorly supported cloud based Case Management system
- Several in house developed applications built on a decentralized Lotus Domino platform
- Deliver a single next generation Cloud-Based platform including ITIL best practices as well as adding support for new functions and features such as mobile support
- Ensuring that all Service Management processes (IT and Business) work together efficiently, delivering responsive high quality services
- Several teams across the globe working together on the business requirements
- Phase 1 - Replace current ITSM (HP Service Manager) functionalities as well as delivering additional functionalities to meet business requirements.
- Phase 2 – Implement Case Management for HR, Finance and Payroll Processes for the global user base
1 year ServiceNow ITSM Implementation
Results and Benefits
- Replaced two tools with a unified Cloud-Based platform, adding scalability to facilitate business objectives and future requirements
- Delivered a Self-service portal that can improve the end user experience by providing clarity and knowledge