You want to transfer your processes completely or partially into a new IT landscape. Furthermore, regulatory requirements demand up-to-date process and workplace descriptions. At the same time, you want to focus your efforts on the customer and the generation of business. Your own process experts should invest the available working time in projects and not in process documentation.
- Process documentation is up-to-date and meets regulatory requirements
- Processes are documented in a digitizable form
- Process recording should be possible without an on-site visit
- Defined standards for process modelling are complied with
Our solution approach
- Recording of processes within the framework of a video conference at a fixed price
- Use of industry standards like BPMN 2.0
- Provision of the result in electronic form (e.g. XML format)
- Regular maintenance of your existing process descriptions (updating, standardization) with maintenance contract
- Optimization of complex processes into a digitizable state
- Development of a process management system (process house, key figures, measurement system... including change management)
- Coaching and training of your employees with regard to process management (also remote and via e-learning)
- Digitization of the optimized processes (e.g. with RPA..)
We take over the process modelling for you so that you can concentrate on your business. We call this "process management as a service".
Your organisation is not transparent, inefficient and the culture is not performance-oriented. Change is seen more as a risk than an opportunity. The business model is being questioned internally and the competition is capturing its own market share. Recruiting new employees becomes more and more difficult because the requirements of a modern working environment and management are not met.
- Develop solutions to improve the company's position for the future
- Understand the basics of agile methods and working practices
- Evaluate impact on roles and leadership
- Gaining an understanding of opportunities and risks with practical examples
- Recognize the application possibilities and benefits of agile methods (also outside IT) for your own company
Our solution approach
- This one-day workshop provides an insight into the most common agile methods (Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework/ SAFe, Design Thinking/Design Sprints, Lean Startup, LEAN Organization and hybrid forms of organization)
- Together we determine your status quo and identify relevant risks and best practices
- This workshop is aimed at management teams who are at the beginning of their journey to an agile or LEAN organization and want to quickly gain a comprehensive overview
Our consultants are both experts in the agile, digital (ServiceNow) and process oriented world. In addition, we have the necessary change management experience to successfully lead organizations through change. You have the opportunity to adapt the focus of this workshop to your situation. This is done in a free preliminary talk with our experts.
- Detailed "New Work" assessment for the development of an agile organization including implementation plan/roadmap
- Support during the implementation by our experts
- Development of an agile product development using SCRUM, Kanban and SAFe standards
- Optimization of product and service developments through Product Design Sprints or Design for Six Sigma Agile
- to bring your company successfully through an upcoming transformation or prepare it for it or
- a neutral assessment of the current status of an ongoing transformation
This requires a comprehensive understanding of the current organization and the requirements for the future (agile) organization. Depending on the focus, this includes topics such as personnel, culture (management and employees), processes, roles, organization and infrastructure/IT.
- Empower the organization to successfully complete a transformation
- Strengthen the organisation's understanding and acceptance of the need for change
- Strengthen the ability to become an agile, performance and customer-oriented organization
- Increasing the attractiveness as an employer
Our solution approach
- Definition of the scope and objectives for your location determination in a free preliminary talk.
- Development of an assessment plan customized for you.
- Implementation of the New Work Assessment with analysis to determine your current position. Depending on the focus, the topics HR/ culture, processes/ roles/ organisation/ control, infrastructure/ IT and a stakeholder analysis are included.
- Presentation of the assessment results including master plan and coordination of the further procedure.
- Development of a proposal for your master plan for further transformation.
- Support of your transformation by PROCISE experts.
- Empowerment of your employees through training / coaching (Scrum, LEAN Six Sigma, Design Sprints, Change Management).
For projects or the role of interim manager you need external support at short notice. The expert should have expertise in the areas of project management, process management (Lean, Six Sigma, KVP), agile methods, digitalization or personnel management/change management.
- Filling vacancies at short notice with suitable project managers/experts
- Quick familiarization with the task at hand
- High teamwork and social competence of the project manager/expert
- Transparency and measurability of performance
Our solution approach
- In a preliminary meeting we discuss your objectives and requirements for external support. Thanks to our professional expertise, we can offer you the right candidate without many preliminary talks.
- Our pool of consultants includes proven experts in the subject areas: Project, process and change management, agile methods (SCRUM, Design Thinking), business transformation/operational excellence, personnel management (interim managers)
- Our consultants have project experience in manufacturing and service industries and can be deployed internationally.
- Certifications such as Master Black Belt, (SAFe) SCRUM Master, Service Now CSA, Project Manager (Prince2), Quality Manager (DGQ) give you a good feeling to work with real know-how carriers.
- We integrate ourselves into your reporting processes and offer transparent service recording and invoicing.
- We are happy to pass on our knowledge to your employees. For this purpose we offer a comprehensive portfolio of training and coaching.